Friday, August 3, 2007

Message from Paul Ballard



Hi there

I just want to say how amazing i feel at everyone's support for my music xD

I never expected to get much of a reaction on here so i feel truly blessed to have such awesome friends as you guys, My Manager and I are GOING to make this happen no matter what.

It is your words that drive us forward. We take your comments and words to the "business" people to show the react we are getting on here so thank you so much for your support. It helps a LOT.

Oh btw my Managers Name is Tony Clark.

For those that wish to know he has been involved in making music over the last forty years since he joined Abbey Road Studios as young teenager in the early sixties.

Through out the years his dreams have come true and he has been able to work with such artists as The Beatles, Stevie Wonder, John Lennon, Sir Paul McCartney, David Bowie and Sir George Martin to name but a few.We have been working together creatively over the last 3 years now. I am extremely lucky to have met him and have his complete support.

Together with you we are strong.We are starting a journey into something new for the music world.We'll get my music out to you guys one way or another.

Much Love

Paul
xxxx

No comments: